Osteoporosis is a bone disease marked by brittle and fragile bones. In this assignment, you will explore this disease in more detail using the scenario below.
Scenario:During a recent visit with a female relative, the relative informs you that she has been diagnosed with osteopenia, a precursor to osteoporosis. In order to help your relative, you decide to research this disease further.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Research this disease using a minimum of 2 sources. You can use your textbook for one of the sources. Choose the remaining source(s) from the GALE Virtual Reference Library provided on the Structure and Function of the Human Body library guide page.
- In a minimum of 2 pages (not counting the references page), address the following:
- Explain how osteoporosis develops and the potential causes.
- Describe the ways that your relative can prevent the onset of osteoporosis.
- Include a references page at the end of your document, formatted using the APA guidelines, that lists your research sources.
For help with formatting your references page, see the Structure and Function of the Human Body library guide page linked to above.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendarfor specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document