After reading “Antidepressant-associated mood-switching and transition from unipolar major depression to bipolar disorder: A review in your course resources”, write a 500-750-word article critique addressing the following questions:
- What did you think of the article? What interesting questions did the article raise for you?
- How did the article relate to topics presented in the textbook?
- What implications does the article have for the field of psychology and for society at large?
- Should people with bipolar disorder be encouraged to seek treatment, even if they do not desire treatment?
- Compare and contrast the symptoms and treatments of unipolar depression and bipolar depression.
Use the GCU Library databases, include a minimum of two outside references or other resources to highlight and support your viewpoint.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.