Assignment 2: Course Project—Plan to Address Health Issue
This week, you will compare the strategies identified in Week 4 (attached document) with evidence-based practices and evaluate a working group for the implementation of your proposed strategies. You will also create a master plan for addressing your health issue (Unprotected intercourse among teens) based on the individual project components you completed throughout this course.
This week, the focus of your final project will be to compare these strategies with evidence-based practices and evaluate a working group for the implementation of your proposed strategies.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Using the readings for this week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet, write a 3–5-page paper that includes the following:
- Compare and contrast the strategies you identified in Week 4 (attached) to evidence-based best practices.
- Explain how the strategies will be adopted, implemented, and maintained in the community. What additional resources may be needed to fully diffuse the intervention? Describe the planned activities in relation to the attributes or characteristics of the innovation (such as trialability, comparability, relative advantage, complexity, etc.).
- Identify an appropriate working group for implementation of your selected strategies. What groups or individuals should be represented? How should they be recruited? What support will the working group need?
- Be sure to use a minimum of five scholarly references and support your statements with appropriate examples.
- Make sure all references are cited in APA format. References should be current at least within the last 5 years. Remember that references should be used to support your peer responses.