PATIENT CASE STUDY:
You will research and identify any actual/potential medication issues and create a plan to solve these issues using the ASE-C-POP framework. It is suggested you read the following article, as it will assist you in understanding the aspects of this framework:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
ASE-C-POP FRAMEWORK CHART:
Your submission MUST use the ASE-C-POP chart template provided to you in the group assignment folder blackboard:
· Your submission must fit into the two-page framework using the following specifications:
· Margins must be kept at the set size within template provided
· Times New Roman Font
· No smaller than 11-point font size
· You MAY resize the individual sections, e.g. if you require more space for your therapeutic plan, that cell can be made larger – as long as the ENTIRE chart fits on two A4 pages (this does NOT include your references)
· QUT NUMBERED REFERENCING MUST BE USED – please access instructions of how to use this referencing style via the library.
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN ZERO MARKS FOR THIS ASSESSMENT
Please refer to the assignment rubric on the following page for a more detailed breakdown of how marks will be awarded for this assignment.
It is important for you to note that you do not start with 100% and lose marks; you start with zero and EARN marks based on your submission.