By now, you have a good idea of where you want to go with your Final Project. You know your topic. You have practiced writing thesis sentences and outlines on other topics. It is now time to write the most important thesis and outline—the ones that will serve as the basis for your Final Project.
This week, you will develop a thesis statement and outline for your own persuasive paper (the Final Project). You will first craft a thesis sentence based on your case study selection. What exactly are you going to argue about your case study topic? This will be your thesis statement.
Then, create an outline to support your thesis statement. Note: In a sentence outline, all ideas within the outline are written in complete sentences.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
By Day 7
- Craft a thesis sentence that will be the argument you focus on in your Final Project. Your thesis should be based on your case study selection. What exactly are you going to argue about your case study? This will be your thesis sentence.
- Craft a sentence outline to support your thesis sentence. Ensure your outline is written in complete sentences.
- Create one document that includes:
- Your thesis sentence
- The outline which supports your thesis sentence
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK3Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Basic Integrated Reading/Writing Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 3 Assignment 2 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK3Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.