I need 250-300 words answer of EACH discussion. Must include 2-3 credible sources from provided required readings and cited in APA for EACH answer. Must address every step properly. Must provide 100% original work.
Discussion 1 (250-300 words and 2-3 credible references from provided readings in APA)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Based on the required reading, which features of a healthy community, are most important to you? Why?
What would you tell the mayor about the health of your community? For full credit, be sure to mention ways your community is and is not healthy. Let us know which community you are writing about.
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention [CDC] (n.d.) Healthy Community Design. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/healthyplaces/healthy_comm_design.htm
2. [Please watch the Healthy Community Design Streaming Video linked at the top and read the Healthy Community Design Fact Sheet linked under “Additional Resources.”]
3. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2010). Determinants of health. Healthy People 2020. Retrieved from http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/about/DOHAbout.aspx
4. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2016). Healthy People 2020: Leading Health Indicators. Retrieved from http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/LHI/default.aspx
5. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (2014). Public Health Learning Modules-Module 1: Using Healthy People 2020 to Improve Population Health. Part Two: What is Healthy People? Retrieved from https://vimeopro.com/aptrmodules/phlm/video/75420729
Discussion 2 (250-300 words and 2-3 credible references from provided readings in APA)
You have been asked to investigate an outbreak of a disease in a restaurant. Discuss what factors you will examine to determine the occurrence of the outbreak.
1. BBC History (2014). John Snow (1813 – 1858). Retrieved from http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/snow_john.shtml
2. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). (2012). Lesson one: Introduction to epidemiology. Principles of epidemiology in public health practice (3rd ed.), pp. 1-1-21.
3. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Workforce and Career Development, Atlanta, GA. http://www.cdc.gov/ophss/csels/dsepd/ss1978/lesson1/section1.html
4. Healthline. (2016). Disease transmission. Retrieved from http://www.healthline.com/health/disease-transmission
5. London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. (2016). About John Snow. Retrieved from http://johnsnowbicentenary.lshtm.ac.uk/about-john-snow/
6. Tuthill, K. (2003, November). John Snow and the broad street pump. Cricket, 31(3), pp. 23-31. Retrieved from http://www.ph.ucla.edu/epi/snow/snowcricketarticle.html
7. World Health Organization (WHO). (2016). Infectious diseases. Retrieved from http://www.who.int/topics/infectious_diseases/en/
8. World Health Organization (WHO). (2016). Vector-borne diseases. Retrieved from http://www.who.int/heli/risks/vectors/vector/en/