Web site summary
Visit the web site below related to biopsychology. browse the site thoroughly and answer the following questions:
· Who created the web site? (person, professional organization, etc.)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· What is the purpose of the web site? Who is the target audience? (If this is not explicitly stated, use your own judgment.
· What type of information is presented?
· What additional information (that is not in the class notes and the text) did you find on this web site? (Again, be specific!)
· What did you learn about biopsychology from this web site?
· Do not quote the web site – use your own words to explain it.
Choose the following web sites:
Dr. Eric Chudler’s Neuroscience pages: http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/introb.html
General directions for assignments
I will take into account the following when grading assignments:
· Completeness of the assignment:Did you follow the directions? Did you do what you were asked, or are certain components missing or questions left unanswered?
· Neatness of the assignment/surface quality: Is the assignment prepared and presented neatly? Does it appear that you gave it proper time and attention, or does it appear that it was a last-minute effort? Are there numerous spelling/grammatical/typographical errors?
· Level of mastery/depth of work: Is it clear that you understand what you are writing about? Is it evident that you have a firm grasp of course material? Could an interested college student/adult who has not taken the course understand what you are saying?
Do not quote the web site or article that is to be summarized – use your own words to explain the article. If you encounter difficulty in understanding the material, please email me and I will help you.
Basic formatting for all assignments:
· 3 full pages
· typed, double-spaced
· all margins 1 inch
· standard font style and size
· cover page with your name and description of assignment
· work should be proofread carefully (don’t rely on the spell-checker!)
· APA format