In Donabedian’s theory, it is important to note that the quality outcomes under investigation in health care are linked with the process with which they are associated. Thus, the researcher also defines the process and linkages to the outcomes in the formation of study design and data gathering.
For this discussion, you will:
- Review the American Nurses Association’s (ANA) Nursing-Sensitive Indicators page.
- Select one quality indicator that is of interest to you.
- How does the quality indicator relate to your professional practice?
- What performance measures are currently used to measure the outcomes?
- How is outcomes data disseminated and used in the health care setting?
Your initial post should be about 150 words. Use at least one APA-formatted reference, and APA references throughout the post as you use another authors information.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now