I need complete 2-3 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3-5 credible references from provide required readings and cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
Please view the following video in preparation for this assignment:
Girard, K. (2013). Health care delivery systems and occupations. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1WpakHcjRs
Having completed the required readings and viewed the video, you should now have a basic understanding of the characteristics and components of the United States health care delivery system. Health care delivery is no longer confined to the hospital setting. Over the past few years we have witnessed the emergence of outpatient surgery centers, home health, hospice, etc.
For this assignment, conduct additional research as needed to address the following questions in complete 2-3 pages paper :
1. What factors have led to care being offered outside of the hospital setting?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of these settings? Who benefits the most: consumers or organizations?
3. How will the Affordable Care Act (ACA) impact this new trend? Will it encourage more alternative settings or put care back into the hospital setting? Explain.
In your paper must include
- · Complete 2-3 pages length
- · Proper introduction and conclusion.
- · 3-5 references from provided readings and cited all in APA.
- · Asaria, M., Ali, S., Doran, T., Ferguson, B., Fleetcroft, R., Goddard, M., & Cookson, R. (2016). How a universal health system reduces inequalities: lessons from England. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 70(7), 637-643.
- · Beitsch, R. (2015). Hospitals oppose site-neutral outpatient pay proposal in Obama’s budget. Inside Washington Publishers’ Inside CMS, 18(5).
- · Beland, D., Rocco, P., &Waddan, A. (2016). Obamacare wars: Federalism, state politics, and the Affordable Care Act. Lawrence: University Press of Kansas. Retrieved from https://muse.jhu.edu/book/43112
- · Galarraga, J. E., & Pines, J. M. (2016). Costs of ED episodes of care in the United States. The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 34(3), 357-365.
- · Harrison, S. (2015). Health care reform may drive higher comp costs. Business Insurance, 49(6), 4-4,22.
- · Foundation Recovery Network. (2016). The effects of the Affordable Care Act and outpatient treatment. Accessed from http://www.outpatientcenters.org/affordable-care-act/
- · Gavil, A. I., &Koslov, T. I. (2016). A flexible health care workforce requires a flexible regulatory environment: Promoting health care competition through regulatory reform. Washington Law Review, 91(1), 147-197.
- · Joynt, K. E., Chan, D. C., Zheng, J., Orav, E. J., &Jha, A. K. (2015). The impact of Massachusetts health care reform on access, quality, and costs of care for the already-insured. Health Services Research, 50(2), 599–613
- · Kaufman, N. S. (2011). Three “brutal facts” that provide strategic direction for healthcare delivery systems: Preparing for the end of the healthcare bubble. Journal of Healthcare Management,56(3), 163-8.
- · Kennedy, S. (2015, December 1). New health care jobs in Pennsylvania not at hospitals. The Morning Call. Retrieved from http://www.mcall.com/business/mc-health-care-employment-20151201-story.html
- · Mead, R. (2015). The obstacles to health care reform. Policy, 31(3), 12-13.
- · Merlo, G., Page, K., Ratcliffe, J., Halton, K., & Graves, N. (2015). Bridging the gap: Exploring the barriers to using economic evidence in healthcare decision making and strategies for improving uptake. Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 13(3), 303-309.
- · Outpatient medical procedures save money. (2016). Healthcare Leadership Review, 35(5), 13.
- · Rich, G. (2015, March 30). Hospitals going out for profitable care: Outpatient sites cheap, serve paying patients, align with Obamacare. Investor’s Business Daily, p. A1.
- · Young, Q. D. (2016). Health care reform: A new public health movement. American Journal of Public Health, 106(6), 1023-1024.
- · The Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care. (2016). Home Page. Retrieved from http://www.dartmouthatlas.org/.
- · U.S. Department of Labor. (2017). COBRA continuation coverage. Retrieved from https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ebsa/laws-and-regulations/laws/cobra
- · U.S. Department of Labor. (2016). Frequently asked questions about portability of health coverage and HIPAA. Retrieved from http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/faqs/faq_consumer_hipaa.html