This week you will submit the Literature Review section of your research. Write a 4 pages paper addressing the summary of the evidence of the proposed study. The review of literature is a critical, analytical summary and synthesis of the current knowledge of your research topic. Thus it should compare and relate different theories, findings, etc., rather than just summarize them individually.
The following points will count on the rubric:
- Literature reviewed represents current scholarly literature.
- Literature reviewed represents a comprehensive review of the research topic.
- Review of the literature is a critical, analytical summary.
- Review of the literature illustrates a synthesis of the current knowledge of research topic
The following resources will help guide you:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Writing the Literature Review: Step-by-Step Tutorial for Graduate Students: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IUZWZX4OGI
- Writing the Literature Review (Part Two): Step-by-Step Tutorial for Graduate Students: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoYpyY9n9YQ