Locate an article from a peer-reviewed nursing journal where a practice change was made based on research, preferably a change that could relate to your area of practice or organization. Note: You are seeking to find an evidence-based article that describes some change in practice that was based on research; this is all about applying research, not doing research. Thus, you are not looking for a research article, but you are looking for an article that uses evidence from research to make a change.
1. Describe the change made and comment on the strength of the research evidence utilized and the whether the change led to improved patient outcomes.
2. Note any barriers to change that were identified and how they were overcome.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. End your discussion with a reflection on how this article is useful to you as you consider your role as an advanced practice nurse leading others to use the best evidence to strengthen nursing practice and improve nursing-sensitive patient outcomes.
Note: This is an evidence-based topic of master degree program. Text book by Melnyk and Fineout 2015, Evidence based practice in nursing and healthcare.
Eight Steps for Successful Change: Your Personal Example
1. Post your personal example about change here for peer and instructor feedback.
2. Refer to the Practice area in Reading.