1. Choose a health outcome (such as obesity or other disease). Adopting a biopsychosocial perspective, identify and describe biological, psychological, and social factors that may contribute to the development of the health outcome.
2. We discussed three indicators of health that have been studied worldwide–infant morality, life expectancy, and subjective well-being. What other indicators do you think are important for assessing a country’s health and well-being? How would you measure it?
3. Many cultures have the notion of “balance” in their definitions of good health. In your definition of health from the previous question, did you mention the notion of balance? If yes, in what areas of your life is it important to have balance in order to maintain or promote good health?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
4. How do you define good health for yourself? Does your definition resemble the WHO definition of health? Does it incorporate other aspects of health that are not mentioned in the WHO definition?
5. What is the link between physical health and social factors? How is this explained by the biopsychosocial model?
6. Do you believe your health is impacted by your cultural? What does the text say to support your theory?