- Search and locate one systematic review or practice guideline in your topic of interest (Include the citation).
- Evaluate the following:
- The systematic review or practice guideline relies primarily on studies conducted in the last five years.
- The review provides support for the importance of the study
- The authors have use primary, rather than secondary sources.
- Studies are critically examined and reported objectively
- The systematic review or practice guideline is organized so that a logical unfolding of Ideas is apparent that supports the need for the review
- The systematic review or practice guideline ends with a summary of the most important knowledge.
https://nursewritingservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-other.png 0 0 Nurse writing services https://nursewritingservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-other.png Nurse writing services2021-10-29 16:00:092021-10-29 16:00:09nursing
Who we are
Find the best expert for your assignment in less than 30 seconds
Our smart matching system will connect you with the perfect expert for your requirements in no time.
+1 (406) 229-6829