Hello i need a good and positive comment related with this argument .A paragraph with no more 90 words.‘
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Re:Topic 2 DQ 2
Explain each sampling technique discussed in the “Visual Learner: Statistics” in your own words, and give examples of when each technique would be appropriate.
- Random Sampling: When an individual is selected randomly to be part of a survey. Ex. After our patients are seen by their provider, one of the patient is asked to fill out a rate your experience form.
2. Stratified Sampling: Based on different characteristics a given population is divided into smaller groups. Ex. A population divided into ethnic groups when trying to find out how many are in college.
3. Systematic Sampling: It is based on selecting samples on a system interval with a chosen area to start. Ex. Selecting every 7th patients leaving the clinic
4. Cluster Sampling: A group of young people divided into sections and randomly selecting an area to surveyed. Ex. At church we made four groups to discuss a topic, but choosing one group to be surveyed.
5. Convenience Sampling: Selecting a group of people that you know, in order for the results to be collected easily Ex. Surveying, friends, family or co-workers.