Qi Gong and Cure of Chronic Illness
One of the CAM therapies suggested to patients dealing with chronic illness is Qi Gong, a Chinese martial art devoted to slow, purposeful movement, and breathing.
On the basis of your understanding of the above statement, address the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- From a physical standpoint, why do you think patients might improve after practicing the art of Qi Gong?
- From a psychological standpoint, what factors may play a role in improving a patient’s healing using this ancient martial art practice?
- Do you feel that the social aspect of Qi Gong (often done in groups) has any bearing on patient wellness?
- How does Qi Gong combine the social aspect of well-being in producing a greater patient immunity response?
In addition to the above questions and keeping in mind the fact that CAM involves key components, which often differ from those of contemporary Western medical practices, answer the questions listed below:
- How is Qi Gong incorporated into a TCM practice?
- Compare and contrast between TCM and the following practices:
- Native American healing
- Analyze the similarities and differences between Qi Gong and Tai Chi?