Problems Children Face: CHOOSE ONE from six (6) problems children experience daily.
1. Video Game Addiction
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Exposure to Violence at Home
3. Children and Substance Abuse
4. Cyberbullying (Online Bullying)
5. Children Watching Porn
6. Children and Eating Disorders
- Describe the problem
- How common is this problem?
- Who is affected by the problem?
- What theories explain this problem?
- Has the problem changed over the last decade?
- How credible is the research you found related to this problem?
- Is there generally a consensus about the key aspects of the problems, or is there a lot of controversy?
APA FORMAT 6th edition
Title page, Essay, and Reference page
2 pages filled (1000 words) not including title page, essay, and reference page
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 FONT
SUMMARIZE IN OWN WORDS/JUST TWO (2) IN TEXT CITATIONS
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
3-4 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES REFERENCES/published, peer-reviewed sources required
*****The paper addresses the issues specified by the assignment.
*****The paper exhibits a defined and clear understanding of the assignment. Provides a detailed description of one (1) of the problems children experience daily.
*****Paper provides professional and comprehensive coverage of the topic in a clear and succinct fashion, assertions are clearly supported by evidence; Assignment meets required length.
*****Paper Demonstrates proficient command of the subject matter and shows an impressive level of depth of student’s ability to relate course content to practical examples and applications.
*****Paper provides well-supported ideas and reflection with a variety of current and/or worldviews and presents a genuine intellectual development of ideas throughout assignment.
*****No spelling, grammar, punctuation or other writing structural errors. Written work is clearly presented and structure. Guidelines for paper are met or exceeded. Transitions are logical and appropriate.